Unlinked, Best Android Downloader App
Create your own Android store and share files directly with your friends
Unlinked is highly secure with AES-256 encryption. That means every file is end to end encrypted
Create custom code for your Android store and share them with your friends and family
No need to downlaod the Android app. You can download, edit, modify using Unlinked Web store
AppStores like PlayStore provides a platform that features hundreds of applications of different genres. This allows the user to install any application and enjoy their favorite movies, games, TV shows, and perform other tasks. However, such platforms also remove some of the applications if they failed to comply with their policies.
This makes it hard for the user to download the updates or reinstall the application if they somehow lose it. But, you can solve this issue by saving all the APKs using the Unlinked app. So, let’s discuss this app in detail.
What is Unlinked?
Unlinked is an Android app that acts as cloud storage where the user can upload various applications and download them on any device. From a single platform, you can download a plethora of applications related to different genres such as streaming, games, camera, shopping, and more.
With Unlinked, you can download the desired games or content without scratching through hundreds of websites and URLs. It’s an easy way to get your hands on the latest content and games for free. You only need a code to access the library and it is all yours.
Unlinked detail features
- Completely free, the app doesn’t cost you a penny to register or download any content from the library.
- Unlinked has a clean and ad-free UI that allows the user to freely scroll through different libraries and locate their favorite content.
- Secure the libraries with AES-256 end-to-end encryption.
- Also, you can set a custom password for your libraries and stop random users from accessing the content.
- Get a unified dashboard the allows the user to create, edit, and modify different libraries with a single click.
- Use voice assistant features to search applications and games.
- Access all third-party applications from a single interface.
- Unlinked supports different devices such as Android smartphones, Roku, Firestick, Android TV, PC, and more.
How to Install Unlinked on Android
- Download the Unlinked Apk file from the download button mentioned in the blog.
- Meanwhile, allow your device to install the apps from unknown sources from the settings.
- Now, open the file you’ve downloaded and click on the Install button.
- After the installation part is over, open the app and click on Add New library.